Friday, May 29, 2009

Did You Know?

Do you ever notice that when you are in a class/meeting/workshop/seminar of sorts it always kicks off with introducing yourself and stating an interesting fact about yourself? I used to dread that part. My heart would start pounding, my hands would start to sweat, my mind would be racing with such questions as, "What on earth am I going I say?" and "Is there an interesting fact about me?" But when I think about it, I realize that I do have a few interesting facts to share with the unfamiliar.

Did you know:
-I can name all the U.S. presidents in order
-I can also name all the books of the Bible, Old and New Testament (thanks to my elementary school music teacher)
-I was one of 12 in my graduating class
-My best friend and I have known each other our entire lives (literally, our moms met when they were pregnant with us)

What are your interesting facts?

2 comments: