Sunday, September 27, 2009

High Five

Friday I spent the day in Cedar Falls with my sister and Regan. It's hard to believe she is 14 months old now! Her newest trick - giving high fives! I was able to capture it on video. I can't help but laugh at her struggling to get up in the beginning - if only that darn ball weren't in the way! :)




What I love about Regan is her ability to make me smile. It's impossible to be upset with the world when she's around.

2 comments:

  1. :) My favorite part is the end where she tries to give you 5. I taught my dog, Mazer how to give 5's ... I guess I am ready to raise a kid too. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the high five is my favorite method of greeting, show of appreciation, congratulations, recognition, etc.
    i've always loved it and it become an even bigger habit when i worked at the Y.
    it is a great tool in the classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete