Monday, July 12, 2010

You Say Puh-TAY-toe, I Say Puh-TAH-toe

While looking at few photos Naomi had posted on Facebook today, I realized how much fun I have with my friends. Whether it's a Chinese take-out/rat tail kind of night or a faux birthday party for a celebrity - we always manage to have a good time. To some, we are probably considered immature and weird. To that I say, think what you will. We have fun and when I look at pictures such as these, I think how cool my friends are.


Glee Party

You may ask, "Did they really dress up for the
premier of a TV show? Yep, we sure did and
had a blast doing it...and I bet you can
see who we were all trying to portray too!


At Red Robin for J-Simps birthday.

You might think it is ridiculous to take a cut out
of a celebrity to a restaurant in honor of her
birthday. I think it's a fantastic excuse to get
together with friends for a fun evening.



Daily Grind

Is it silly that we're in our mid twenties
and still play as though we're
ten? Perhaps, but we also see it as
having a good time.


Hot Sundae

Acting out the Saved By the Bell video may seem
immature, but once you see it, you'd totally
laugh too :)

I love that I have a close-knit group of friends who I can laugh uncontrollably with, who I can vent to and cry with, and most importantly, who I can be myself around.

2 comments:

  1. I will forever maintain that we are a good flippin' time! Plus I don't know many people who can rock a rat-tail like this girl :) We are ALL really lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're a good time for sure! just look at the pics. people would love to be friends with us. :)

    ReplyDelete