Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Am I Even Doing Here?!?

My morning thus far:
*5:00 - Alarm goes off, I hit the snooze.
*5:10 - 2nd alarm goes off, I hit the snooze.
*Snooze expires, alarm goes off. I hit snooze.
*Snooze expires again, and once again I hit snooze.
*5:30 - I finally get up and stumble into the shower.
*6:30 - I go downstairs to pack my lunch.
*6:35 - I back out of the driveway.
*6:40 - I am between the 22nd St and 73rd St exit and realize I forget a few things of huge importance, including my work badge, I-Pod, and ID/debit card.
*6:41 - As I am exiting the interstate to turn back around to go back home to get those things, I curse myself out for being an idiot.
*6:50 - I run through the mess that is our backyard, almost slip and fall twice in my heels and race up the stairs
*6:51 - As I race around my room like a chicken with its head cut off gathering my things, I explain to L what I was doing back.
*6:52 - I peel out of the driveway and once again, hurriedly drive to work.
*7:10 - I angrily set my stuff down at my desk and turn on my computer.

...*sigh* all this before 7:30. I can tell it's going to be a good day.

At least it's my Friday. 5:30 cannot come soon enough!

2 comments: