Thursday, June 24, 2010

And the Award Goes To...



For the most ridiculous thing I've seen today.

Yes, that is a dog wearing sunglasses. My supervisor took this photo while walking outside today. I set this as the background of my work computer for the day because it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

1 comment:

  1. I'll go the optimistic route and hope this dog had some sort of surgery and needed the sunglasses. Lasik for dogs is fun to think about.

    But, in reality, it was probably a psychotic parent (because you know they call their dog their child) that thinks it is fun to dress up their dog like humans (again, because it is their child).

    I wonder if the late lady that recently left something like $1.3 million and a mansion to her dog (not her son).

    I love the world we live in...

    ReplyDelete