I've had a serious case of writer's block, which is my excuse for not blogging for over a week. I tried to sit down with my laptop several days last week but came up with nothing. I would stare at the blank screen and watch the cursor mock me with every flash.
It's kind of frustrating when I think about it - do I really not have anything to say? No, that's not it. I have plenty to say, but is it worth saying? Ah, that's the key. (That's not to say it hasn't stopped me from blogging something silly before, i.e. Pop Quiz, Letters For Today, Quotables... but after going a week without writing a single thing, I would like to think I could come up with some profound, interesting posting.
...fail.
Contributions on blog topics would be greatly appreciated.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
Baby Rachel?
ReplyDeleteMy latest stories including parent debt repayment
Knock knock jokes (Juwan)
Fuzzy unicorn posters
Being Irish (it is almost March)
Future aspirations
Summer to-do lists...
Do any of these inspire you??