Back in college, KC and I played a fun game called, "let's see what kind of cool shit we can buy for under $3." ("cool" being very subjective, of course) So, whenever we'd make a Target or Wal-mart trip, we'd cruise up and down the aisles to find such treasures, and we walked away with some pretty neat stuff:
The Chef Wizard: (I still have mine)

Mini-Hamper: (Like this only much smaller - we held our remotes in it)

And the Fuzzy Unicorn Poster:

One night, we snuck into my friend's apartment and hung it up in his room. A few days later, it appeared in our apartment. Then, we'd send it back down to his...and so the game continued, until graduation, when it landed in the dumpster.
...and then I found $20...
i loved this. damn chef wizard, i think it will close and be useful every time i start using it! especially love the last line :)
ReplyDeletelooks like you found very useful items! :)
ReplyDelete