In preparation of my upcoming trip, I decided a new bag was in order - something that would be close to my body, hands free, big enough to hold all my traveling necessities (passport, phone, camera, money, etc) but small enough to not be irritatingly bulky/heavy. I've been eyeing this bag for a while and finally pulled the trigger tonight. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but in the end, worth it. I knew I really wanted it when I became disappointed because I couldn't find it in the spot I saw it before. Luckily, I saw one tucked away on a nearby shelf. Phew, crisis averted. It's a great bag and I know I'll use it a lot.

cool bag.
ReplyDeletethere is nothing more vital when traveling than a good bag that holds all the essentials but is still comfy and stylish.
look like you are set!
love it!
ReplyDelete