I met Stacy and Jared at NYC Pizza Cafe today for lunch and it was pretty fantastic. We were about to order by the slice when Stacy saw the Sunday Special - 1 large pizza and a pitcher of beer for $23. Sold!
We got half Pepperoni, half Canadian Bacon. What seemed like a little bad luck turned around rather quickly as we finished up ordering. With the pitcher about 3/4 the way full, the keg blew and they did not have another keg of the kind we ordered. But, they told us we could get another pitcher of any other kind we wanted. So essentially, we got about 3/4 a pitcher of beer for free! The luck didn't stop there. Stacy, not being a beer fan, ordered a soda. It wasn't until I saw the receipt after we left, that I realized they didn't charge us for her soda either!
The pizza was delicious, the beer was cold, and the company was outstanding. All in all, it was a great Sunday Funday.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
we'll have to do this again soon! such a fun time and such a good deal.
ReplyDelete