One of my favorite ongoing lists is my "list of firsts" and I love when I get to check things off that list. A couple of the things I've checked off recently include shot gunning a beer and hot yoga. Today I was able to cross another thing off my list - go to a movie by myself.
It was a kind of a dreary day and most of my friends were out of town, so it seemed the perfect day to get this one checked off. I headed to JC theaters, making sure to hit up the early matinee to score the $6.50 movie ticket and sat down to watch "One Day".
The movie itself was okay, though a little too long in my opinion, but the overall experience was very positive and kind of liberating for me.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
nice work nic. checking things off right and left.
ReplyDeleteindependant woman!
ReplyDelete