L:

Girl's got some fierce talent, right?
LW:

Wicked awesome.
JW:

One word - beast.
These 3 have inspired me to get in touch with my creative side tonight, and I hate to say it, but I think I may have surpassed them all with this masterpiece, I give you exhibit A:
...the verdict is in, I win. I mean, do you see the detail on that chimney? And don't even get me started on how fantastic the typography is.
It's a pretty complicated piece of art, as you can see. It took a grueling 10 minutes, along with some very complex tools:
This piece is already spoken for, but I have all kinds of ideas brewin' so stay tuned and maybe someday something like this can be yours.
MEOW! Dang guurrrrlllll. Love it, and so did the Holtgrewe's and for the record that chimney is blowing my mind along with a substantial amount of smoke :) You are the best!
ReplyDeletethat is pretty stellar! You've going places
ReplyDeletelove the alternating colors in your letters. and the drawn home replacing the word is super creative.
ReplyDeletei love it! it's a masterpiece. thanks again for the lovely sign.
ReplyDelete