I had heard once or twice in passing about the organization Operation Beautiful before, but after reading a short article in a magazine about it tonight, I decided to check out their website. Basically the point of the organization is to anonymously leave notes in public places that encourage a positive self body image. I've spent the last hour looking at all the different post-its and signs people have created - it's fantastic and so inspiring. Check 'em out here.
I decided this is too cool of an idea/organization to not be a part of. Can't wait to start leaving my mark.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
LOVE IT! Will definitely be posting up some info at Frans :)
ReplyDeletethere is a org that will send you stickers to put up, that you can then take pix of and send back in. sorta the same idea, but i like the personal touch of the handwritten notes.
ReplyDeletei've gotten the stickers before and they are fun too. you can also print your own stickers and print them in a bunch of different languages.
http://you-are-beautiful.com/Downloads/1X2625Languages.pdf
if you click on 'installations' there are some very cool street art pieces to check out.
http://you-are-beautiful.com/NEWS.htm
I read about this in Glamour! So cool.
ReplyDelete