Things That Are On My Mind:
*Dentist Appointment - I haven't been to the dentist for a professional cleaning in over *gasp* 2 years. I'm afraid of what they'll find. Also, this means having to see Dr. McHottie in an unflattering, vulnerable state - with all the tools poking and prodding my mouth, the bib, etc.
*Dr. Bill - I finally got my bill from PT and I think my heart stopped upon seeing those numbers. For the record, I don't feel like I got my money's worth.
Things That Make Me Smile:
*Regan's Phone Call - Before bedtime the other night, Regan sang me the ABC's, Old McDonald, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the Wheels On the Bus. Of course, hearing her say "wuve you Coco" was the icing on the cake. Love her.
*Tires - After struggling a little with what kind of tires to get/where to go, I finally made a decision and got it all taken care of today. It's a relief and glad it's over with.
*Cousin Outing - I met up with my cousins tonight for a fun dinner outing. It's always fun seeing them and not only talking of what's currently going on each of our lives but also talking about all our fun memories growing up.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
i always feel like there should be some sort of refund for medical bills if they don't fix you. the same thing should apply to cars.
ReplyDelete