Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Made the Difference

What do these 3 three things have in common?



They all contributed to my good day.

As I was rounding the corner to enter cubicle land this morning, I was less than excited. However, upon reaching my desk I found the Glee Christmas album laying next to my keyboard and it immediately put a smile on my face. Can't wait until next weekend to listen to it! (must get through Thanksgiving first) Thanks again Sarah!

I was also excited to get out my iPod this morning because I downloaded the new Girl Talk album last night. It made the first one hour, 11 minutes, and 51 seconds of my day fun, as I, of course, had a little dance party in my cubicle.

And last but certainly not least, this afternoon L called me and said, "You need to come downstairs to your lobby right now." As I approached the stairwell and saw her with Starbucks in her hand, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. It was a great surprise and definitely got me through the afternoon. Thank you L! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and taking time out of your busy day to deliver me a cup (the holiday cup, no less) of deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment