I love to travel, explore new places, and experience new things. I've been lucky enough to travel to many places within the U.S. and travel internationally to Mexico and Greece. Recently, I was presented with a fantastic opportunity, an opportunity I could not imagine passing up - a trip to.....
SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my friends from college currently lives there, so I'll be going to visit her. We have yet to discuss what all we'll be doing/seeing while over there, but a Skype meeting is in the works and I'll of course post details of my trip.
Spain is one place I've always wanted to go, ever since I first started learning about it in Spanish class in high school. It sounds cheesy and a little cliche, but it's like a dream come true and I cannot wait for my Spanish adventure to begin!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
yay! so jealous, you'll have a great time!
ReplyDeleteEspaƱa!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat should be fantastic!