Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some Things to Smile About

I've been absent from the blogosphere lately, but here are a few things worth nothing, I think...

*JW and I have been working on our Spanish speaking skills, in preparation for my Spain trip. I was a Spanish minor in college, but the saying, "what you don't use, you lose" is so true in this case. It's been both fun and extremely helpful to get back into it and I'd like to continue working on it, even after returning from Spain.
*L, S, and I met earlier this week to discuss a new project we are working on. I'm excited to not only start working on it, but happy to have an excuse to hang out with two of my fav people. (as if one is needed) And we had a fantastic meal, compliments of Top Master Chef Stacy.
*Ran a PR on our 7 mile route Sunday morning, clocking in at 59:30.
*And finally, while walking around VM today, KC and I discovered these gems:

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. Whatever could beat "cats pajamas" pajamas? (Maybe pajama jeans???) I think I'll buy some once Walgreens has them in their informercial section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe an early birthday present for you? can't wait for another business meeting!

    ReplyDelete