The message bracelet by Cynthia H. They are leather cuffs with inspirational words on them. It took me a while to decide which color/saying to go with but in the end I decided on the blush colored band with the words, "Keep the Faith". Much more personable than a gift card and I immediately thought of her upon seeing them.
I had never seen these before, so I did some research when I got home and found out that the artist, Cynthia Holvey, once a drug addict, designed these bracelets in celebration of her being 10 years sober. It's always encouraging to hear of a story of someone overcoming a hardship and turning into a success. (although I couldn't help but think how much cooler it would be if some of the profits would go towards a foundation related to drug abuse/rehab, but I couldn't find anything on that) Oh well, still a very cool idea and they definitely have caught my eye.
You can read more about Cynthia H Designs here.
i LOVE my new bracelet! it came with me on my first day, looks wonderful with my la mer watch and we all know how much i love a great saying to look at :) thanks love, it's WONDERFUL!!!
ReplyDelete