Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days To Be Thankful - Day 4

Oct 4th: The Ability to Run

Running is where I get most of my exercise from. It's a way to stay in shape and escape my sometimes stressful world. At times, it's hard to get motivated to run, but I'm always happy once I'm done and feel good about getting the run in. And although I've felt some aches and pains in the past year and half, I am still able to run. I definitely take that ability for granted. For some people, running is simply not physically possible.

And - I can't have a "thankful" post about running and not mention my running partner. He not only makes running more fun, but pushes me past what I think my limits are and keeps me going when I'm ready to give up on a hard day. Thanks Jake!

1 comment:

  1. you do a great job of not complaining and not giving up.
    plus you beat me in most races.

    ReplyDelete