Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last Thursday of Freedom

As Jake pointed out to me today, tonight was my last Thursday night of "freedom", as my class starts a week from tonight. "What are you going to do?", he asked me. I hadn't even thought about it being my last free Thursday night for a few months.

It didn't take me long to decide. On my way home, I decided to get wild 'n crazy by ordering a *cough* large *cough* pepperoni pizza from Casey's....all for me. I came home, ordered the pizza, put on sweats, picked up my pizza, came home and ate a few slices, put the rest in the fridge that will make for some great leftovers, and went to my room to have some laptop time before I turn off the lights and call it an early night.

Phew, hope I'm not hungover from all the wildness of this "last Thursday of freedom" :)

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure i saw casey's had a pepperoni special for $10. good decision by you.

    ReplyDelete