After church this afternoon, Jake asked if I wanted to go grab something to eat and I happily agreed. Little did I know, when we got to Jethros, there would be 8 others joining us. My friends threw me a surprise dinner party, in honor of me going back to school. I was completely surprised - I had no idea and I think it took me the entire meal to get over the shock! It was a great evening full of laughs and I couldn't be happier to be surrounded by all the love and support these people give to me each day.
I couldn't help but think on my drive home about how blessed I am to have such thoughtful and supportive friends. A night like tonight makes you realize how lucky you are.
Thanks again everyone!!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
yay...surprise! you're loved and you'll do great back in school.
ReplyDelete