In holding myself accountable for the resolution of taking more photos, I am taking on a photo project for the month of February. (I should preface this by saying I cannot take full credit for this, as Jake offered this idea to me after discussing the project with him.)
"A Tour of My Closet in 29 Days" - I'll be photo-journaling my outfit each day for the month of Februrary.
My goal in this is twofold:
1. The obvious - I use my camera more.
2. I give my wardrobe some "oomph" by getting creative with what's in my closet without having to go out and buy new items of clothing. (which, in turn, conveniently helps with my "less is more" goal)
Although it'll take more effort and force me to pick out my clothes the night before, I'm excited to take on this challenge and see what I can come up with.
PRAYERS FROM STANGERS
10 years ago
what a fun idea! can't wait to see what you come up with.
ReplyDelete