Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Forward

Modcloth is one of my favorite websites. I love the unique indie/retro/vintage style it provides. They post new arrivals everyday of clothing and accessories - a perfect reason to check out the site daily. Here are a few of my favorite eye-catching items I've seen:

(Also, love the titles they come up with, check these out)


Long Arm Warmer of the
Law in Police


Haiku Dress


Of All Stripes Dress


Plum-Struck Dress


The Perfect Pencil Dress in Klimt


Paris at Dusk Dress


Ski Lift Dress in Bunny Slope


Syliva Plaid Coat


Trailblazer Boots

Marilyn Mon-bow Booties



A Leg Up Socks in Stone



A Modern Fascinator

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, i love some of these!
    the ski lift dress, plum struck & paris dresses and, arm warmers are all fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this site. It inspires a lot of my outfits and vintage finds. I have yet to purchase as I am a bit nervious of online shopping. I like to try stuff and thangs on.
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete