I was not thrilled to glance out the window this evening to see the flakes floating down from the sky. A beautiful sight? *sigh* I have to admit yes. But why can't there be some magic way that the snow can fall but it doesn't land on the roadways or our cars?! Being the worrier that I am, all I see when I look out the window at those flakes-a-flyin' is the expectant white-knuckled drive I'll have on my way to work tomorrow morning.
I HATE driving in the snow. First of all - it's the first big snow of the year, so you know people will forget how to drive in the snow. B - You have all the SUV drivers out there who think that 4 Wheel Drive means, "I'm exempt from winter weather driving conditions and I don't need to slow down and I can zip in and out of the 4 lanes of traffic and basically drive like a moron. And three - I can't hit the snooze button tomorrow...at all, so as to allow myself plenty of time to get to work.
I will end this negative-toned post on a positive note, however. Being that I have such an amazing and considerate roommate, the Camry is safely tucked into the garage this evening, so I won't have to get up super early to brush the snow off my car. Yay!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment