Monday, December 14, 2009

Milestone




Today marks my 100th post! I wish I could do some flashback-ing of highlights from my postings thus far (like TV shows do) but instead I'll settle for an "in a nutshell" summarized list:

*May 26th, 2009: the birth date of The Truth From Where I'm At.

*Although by nature I'm a more private person, I've poured my heart out a few times, in the realms of religion, politics, and my own personal beliefs and life experiences.

*There have been a few moments of nostalgia - from my Greece trip, to college, to a reflection of the past year of my life

*I've offered a few recommendations in the categories of books, movies, recipes, websites, and places of entertainment (i.e. restaurants)

*I've done a few "pensive" postings, encouraging my readers to reflect upon the topic at hand

*I've given a lot of life "updates", especially catering to those with whom I don't get to see or talk to very often.


I'm definitely enjoying the blogosphere - here's to 100 more postings!

2 comments: