Monday, December 14, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

What an odd feeling it was to wake up at 5:00 this morning and feel kind of excited to head to the office. Usually Monday mornings are not my favorite to face, but after my one day work week last week, followed by 2 days of being holed up in the house, I was ready to get back into the swing of things. I was a little nervous about the commute with the freezing drizzle, but thankfully I didn't experience any problems.

I didn't miss feeling overwhelmed with work, as we are extremely busy and we techs feel as though we are drowning in this pool. (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming) But I did miss my awesome co-workers. It was so great to walk in and have them pop up to greet me and to catch up from the past week. They make my job so much more enjoyable. Hardly a day goes by when I'm not laughing until my stomach hurts by all the shenanigans we get ourselves into.

What made today even better (esp given what I'll call the "Ho-Ho Hum" day) was when Sarah placed a bag of these hogs on my desk before she left for the day:



These are one of my favs, but unfortunately it's one of those rare items that you can only buy in the vending machine (at a whopping $.80 a pop) or in bulk. (I've seriously considered ordering a case from the company) Thanks Sarah - you are so thoughtful!

No case of the Mondays here today!

2 comments:

  1. i may be out of the loop, but why are they "hogs"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some slang I picked up...all the cool kids are saying it

    ReplyDelete