Why is it that when you have a million and a half things to do, you somehow manage to avoid these things at all cost with the most nonsensical acts - like stretching out on the couch, eating Hershey's Bliss chocolates, and watching a movie? Or making a new playlist on your iTunes? Or blogging?
My "To Do" list for today was the following:
*Run 8.5 miles
*Change bedding
*Flashcards
*Prepping my room for the move
I did get up and run this morning. Shoe cleaning was quickly added to the list after they were massacred by mud during our short but necessary detour. After that, things started to go downhill. I managed to eat some lunch, followed by a good 2 hours of laying around. Then I finally decided it was time to stop wasting the day away and come upstairs and change my bedding. (Yay for clean sheets!) Then, the bright shiny light of my glowing monitor distracted me so here I am sitting at my computer, checking all the non-existent emails and facebook messages/postings I have, reading up on my blogs, writing this posting, etc. And all this wouldn't be complete without making a new playlist - hey, I need something to listen to while completing my to do list!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
nice job on the 8.5 miles. you carried me that last mile.
ReplyDeletewhat's on the to-do playlist?