After a 5 day getaway in Cancun, I now can say:
*I've finally put my Spanish minor to good use! (Thanks Prof Cuadra and Prof Cooley!)
*Canadians aren't bad people; men sporting the banana hammock while playing volleyball, however, are
*There is such a thing as paying 20 USD for sunscreen
*There is no shame for old ladies with, ahem, large assets while on the beach - I now know "how low they can go"
*It's not Montezuma's revenge you need to worry about, just Fidencio's revenge (the bartender who made our drinks a little strong one afternoon)
*Due to my lack of sun protection on my scalp and ears, I, for the next couple of days, will be sporting the dandruff look. Thank you sun.
*Rod is pretty much amazing for putting up with us for 5 days
*I taught Cancun how to maraca snap
*Team Hot Sundae was the life of the party - breakin' out Naomi's iPod and rockin' out to L's Summer Mix Tape made for a fun afternoon. Suck it Aldo (entertainment staff member/DJ)
*I had a great vacation and can't wait for the next adventure
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
I "lol'd" twice reading this. Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteloved hearing your stories of the trip. sounds amazing. and nice job taking the summer mix international.
ReplyDelete