In an attempt at another Dear Journal moment, I present to you my feelings for the week, courtesy of some of the lyrics from the song, "Scream."
Sunday:
Oh my God, can't believe what I saw as I turned on the TV this evening. I was disgusted by all the injustice.
Monday:
Tired of telling the story your way
Tuesday:
With such confusions don't it make you want to scream
Wednesday:
Kicking me down and I got to get up
Thursday:
You keep changing the rules while I keep playing the game. I can't take it much longer. I think I might go insane.
Friday (hopefully):
I've got to get stronger and I won't give up the fight.
But right now:
Oh brother please have mercy cause I just can't take it. Stop pressuring me. Just stop pressuring me.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment