Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Escape Route of Sorts

I have to say that there is one constant motivator for going to work everyday, my co-workers. Okay, so maybe we are a little childish, quirky, over-the-top, obnoxious, and sometimes crude. But we have fun! My co-workers have the ability to help me escape from a bad day. They make the horrible days not so horrible and the good days great. I laugh until my stomach hurts and tears come streaming down my face. I look forward to all the shenanigans I know we'll be getting into each day - seeing how much we can make "Big E" squirm, witnessing the pranks pulled on Billy, quoting Mean Girls with Darrell, and plotting more evil stunts with Jos and Sarah.

I was dreading coming into work today but as I opened up my email and found a few fun surprises, I was once again reminded that even the bad days have their good moments - especially with these to look at whenever I need cheering up. :)








2 comments:

  1. Great looks, maybe a permanent one coming M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are talking about the granny glasses - you might just be right, M :)

    ReplyDelete