Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Days To Be Thankful - Wrap Up

My attempt to write a thankful post everyday in the month of October was a success and I had a lot of fun doing it. I think it's healthy to take the time to see all the good that is out there, even if it is something as small or common as a voicemail or having a productive day. If it makes you feel good, then that's all that matters.

Surprisingly, some days were a bit more challenging than they probably should have been, but it was good for me to exercise the "positive" side. For some, positive thinking is like second nature and takes nearly zero effort. For me, it can require a little muscle work. And although some days seemed to take a little more effort, it never seemed like a chore. I never dreaded sitting down with my computer to write the post. In fact, it was quite the opposite - I looked forward to it.

I noticed that as time went on, the more positive I became in my overall daily thinking. (minus "debbie downer") I hope to continue making it a habit to take time out of each day to be thankful and think of the good things in life.

1 comment:

  1. and as your friend i am thankful to have you! loved your posts, it is great to think about all the good around you.

    ReplyDelete