Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Weekend

It was a great weekend for celebrating! L and I, with the help of our friends, celebrated our birthdays in style.

Friday night was girls night. We dressed in our best and headed to Trostel's Dish for some good eats, followed by Blue Moon for a few drinks.


The ladies of the evening


Saturday we had more birthday fun at Big Creek for Booze Cruise '09. L and I couldn't have asked for a better group of 'crew members' to be aboard our ship. The sun was shining, the music was playing, the alcohol was flowing, and a fun time was had by all! It was another birthday for the record books. A few pics are below:





Booze Cruise '09 Crew members - Love you all!


The boys demonstrating safety while at sea


Making our Birthday wishes



Fun in the sun


Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday so special. I was reminded all weekend long of how truly blessed I am. I've said before that it's the little things in life that truly count for me and so to everyone's text messages, facebook postings, phone calls, and visitors - thank you! It means the absolute world to me! I have some of the best friends and family a girl could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment