Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Mid-Summer Night's Treat

As L and I were driving home from a quick trip to Target, I suddenly became hungry for a summer treat. DQ Blizzard perhaps? Peanut Buster Parfait? No, too heavy for what I was in the mood for. How about Tropical Sno? Yes please! Although I've indulged in many slushies in my day, I had never experienced the Hawaiian shaved ice that Tropical Sno has to offer, until this evening. My flavor of choice? The Peach Razzmatazz - peach and red raspberry flavoring. The colors were pleasing to the eye and the combined flavors made for a delightful and refreshing treat on a hot summer night.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE t-sno.
    i had my first one last summer after a couple students urged me to check it out.
    its the best, and convenient that there is one within walking distance!
    Peach Razamatazz sounds good, I'm getting it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JW - what's your favorite flavor? :)

    ReplyDelete