I'm currently weighing my options for what I can do tomorrow night.
Option #1: The Fair - Great people watching, interesting exhibits, and I can sample some oh-so-bad but oh-so-good food, including mini donuts, fried pickles, and pineapple on a stick.
Option #2: Fleur Cinema - Air conditioning, popcorn, and a couple of hours of cheap entertainment in a usually less-than crowded theater, which leaves room to stretch out a bit.
I thought I had my mind made up earlier today - option #2. I've been waiting to see Paper Heart, and it'll be much easier on the pocket book than the fair. But, as I did my research this evening, I found out that this cinematic adventure will not be playing at a theater near me until August 21st.
So, you say, I guess that leaves option #1. Not so fast! Fleur is featuring the "now playing" 500 Days of Summer, another flick I've been wanting to see.
What to do, what to do...
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
i think 500 days looks super good.
ReplyDeletethat'd get my vote.