Saturday, August 29, 2009

One Wild and Crazy Girl

Whew...it's been one crazy Friday night at 187. It all started with a trip to McDonald's for a QPC, followed by a few episodes of Sex and the City. Then I decided to go upstairs and jam to some tunes while attempting to clean my room...but I got side tracked and painted my nails instead. I did manage to pick up a little bit...but my room still needs more TLC. To close out the evening, L and I decided it was time to whip out Guitar Hero.

Yep...that was my Friday night...fml.

2 comments:

  1. Make that FOL. You know sometimes you just need a night in, and we jammed to some pretty good tunes I just might say, plus I let you beat me almost every round in GH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asleep by 9:15. Beat THAT. You may live in Loserville, but I'm the freaking MAYOR.

    ReplyDelete