I took a Carrie Bradshaw-ish fashion risk today and wore a bright colored pair of purple tights to compliment my black skirt and gray and white button up.
The tights went over really well with some and not so much with others. I received some compliments and even had Jos betting that we will see a lot more bright colored tights next week in the office. I caught others doing the slight head tilt + squinty eyes and puzzled expressions look, which of course, is the equivalent of saying, "yeah, I'm not getting/liking your look."
Personally, I dug it. Sometimes how you accessorize the outfit is what makes what you're wearing the outfit. So watch out you head-tilters+squinty eyes and puzzled expressions people, because I plan on wearing more of colored and patterned tights this season!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago

love it! well done.
ReplyDeleteand i LOVE patterned tights. (on girls that is).
+1, I thought it was cool. Also - one of the people in my meeting that morning said she liked them as well.
ReplyDeletethumbs up! I love funky tights.
ReplyDelete