A quick Weekend recap:
What the hell are we thinking Friday: Black Leotard - $16, tights - $6.50, attempting to pull off the look of the Single Ladies on Halloween - priceless?? I'll let you know how it goes.
Winning Saturday: I had some friends over for the Iowa game Saturday night. We cheered the Hawks on over tacos and a few cervezas. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday than being surrounded by my sister, good friends, and a Hawkeye victory!
Wicked Sunday: After indulging in Granite City's Sunday brunch, my sister, brother-in-law, L, and I headed downtown for an afternoon at the theater to see Wicked. It was fantastic! There were some powerful scenes that brought out some emotion. The music was simply delightful and the singers just blew me away. It was a great way to wrap up the weekend.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment