It's amazing how after staring at a glowing screen for 10 hours, I get home at the end of the day and somehow can stare at that glowing screen for several more hours. Tonight, as music was accompanying me in my task of organizing my iTunes and getting my iPod ready for my travel-filled weekend, I couldn't help but notice how upbeat I was feeling. My head was bobbing, my hips were swaying from side to side, and yes, I'll even admit there was a hint of pouty-lip-kissing-face going on. Lame? Yes. But perfect, nonetheless, considering the effort that L and I have been putting into keeping a positive outlook on everything in life over the past week. That plus the numerous mixed tapes I have received lately, inspired me to make my a mixed tape of my own:
P
O
S
ATTITUDE
T
I
V
E
O
S
ATTITUDE
T
I
V
E
1. Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
2. Can I Get A - Jay-Z
3. Breathe - Michelle Branch
4. Bad Girls - Donna Summer
5. You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
6. The Resolution - Jack's Mannequin
7. Stronger - Britney Spears
8. Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
9. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
10. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
11. The First Single - The Format
12. September - Earth, Wind, and Fire
13. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
14. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
15. Wavin' Flag - K'Naan
16. Love Train - The O'Jays
17. Have a Little Faith - Michael Franti & Spearhead
A very random mix, which are my favorite type of mixes. There are upbeat tunes, old school jams, inspiring lyrical songs, songs with powerful musicality, and a few of my favs. Can't wait to pop this in tomorrow on my ride into work - a sure fire positive way to start my day.
2. Can I Get A - Jay-Z
3. Breathe - Michelle Branch
4. Bad Girls - Donna Summer
5. You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
6. The Resolution - Jack's Mannequin
7. Stronger - Britney Spears
8. Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
9. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
10. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
11. The First Single - The Format
12. September - Earth, Wind, and Fire
13. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
14. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
15. Wavin' Flag - K'Naan
16. Love Train - The O'Jays
17. Have a Little Faith - Michael Franti & Spearhead
A very random mix, which are my favorite type of mixes. There are upbeat tunes, old school jams, inspiring lyrical songs, songs with powerful musicality, and a few of my favs. Can't wait to pop this in tomorrow on my ride into work - a sure fire positive way to start my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment