Monday, November 16, 2009

A Question of Talent

I have posed this question to several people over the past few days: If you could pick one (or two) talent(s), what would it(they) be? I have received a variety of responses from playing the piano, to singing, to playing tennis, and drawing.

My answers: First on the list - singing. I would love love LOVE to be able to sing and perform in front of live audiences.

Second one - dancing! One of my guilty pleasure reality TV shows is Dancing With the Stars...although this season hasn't been as exciting as the previous seasons, I still find myself captivated by the stories the dancers tell in each of their dances. I would love to get all dressed up, have the exotic make-up put on my face, and to be able to move like the professionals...not to mention the banging body I'd get from the 8 hour a day practices! Seems like a much more fun day than sitting in a cubicle...just saying...Here are a few of my favorite dances over the past two seasons:

Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas - Cha Cha



Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough - Futuristic Paso Doble



Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke - The Argentine Tango (Gilles? Yes please!)

1 comment: