The Men:
Mr. Schuester: Spanish teacher, super cute, LOVE his style, good voice, has rhythm, and he's a good guy. He genuinely cares about his students and finds ways to both relate to them and inspire them.
Puck: I know I shouldn't like him but it's that bad boy thing - that snide half smile, the mohawk, and smoldering looks. *sigh*
The Music:
Defying Gravity: So moving, especially when knowing the storyline. This was one of several episodes that had me in tears.
The Fashion:
Emma: Her J-Crew-esque style gets high marks in my book. Lots of cardigans, pencils skirts, and the perfect accessories to complete the ensembles.
Rachel: Her style is geek chic - plaid skirts, knee highs, and vests. I dig it.
Mr. Schuester: His sleek and stylish put together look grabs my attention every time. The tie and sweater combo, the rolled up sleeves of his button ups, and the cardigans - all hot looks in my book.
(ignore Jane Lynch)
'Tis a sad thing that I have to wait until April to start watching new episodes.















see, I dig Jane Lynch's character too.
ReplyDeleteI don't like Mercedes all that much. The Defying Gravity episode choked me up too. Kurt's dad is good.
I like her character too - just saying to ignore her in that photo since I was pointing out the hotness of Will Schuester.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're on the Glee train! -Stacy
ReplyDeletenice pictures to illustrate your points. i think this show is SO good. i too, am a fan of puck. and rachel is of course my fave. you do make a good point that their style is pretty sharp. i'll have to pay closer attn to that when i watch 'em again.
ReplyDeletehope you enjoy the 2nd cd of music. :)