The past few days I've 'challenged' myself to put my music on shuffle and just let iTunes pick the songs. I'm all about playlists and mixed tapes but the unpredictability of the shuffle has been rather humorous and enjoyable. Here is a sampling of what I heard on Saturday:
1. Love Song - Amanda Blank
2. The Luckiest (Live Version) - Ben Folds
3. Untouchable Face - Ani Difranco
4. Wild Wild West - Will Smith
5. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab For Cutie
6. All the Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands - Sufjan Stevens
7. Oops I Did It Again - Britney Spears
8. Blood Roses - Tori Amos
9. Rescue Me - Madonna
10. Everything - Michael Buble
11. Different People - No Doubt
12. Mamma Mia - Abba
13. Hey Jude - Joe Anderson (Across the Universe)
14. Food Chain - Eric Hutchinson
15. Who Do You Think You Are - Brett Dennen
16. Unknown Greek Song
17. Voice In My Head - K'Naan
18. Sundrenched World - Joshua Radin
19. Wrestlers - Hot Chip
20. The Bruised Reed - Anathallo
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
Gotta love any playlist that has both Anathallo AND Will Smith.
ReplyDelete