Weekend:
*While reading the book I made for Regan for her 1st birthday, my sister pointed at the picture of me and asked, "Who is this?" and Regan said, "Coco" My sister then proceeded to call and leave me a voicemail, having Regan say it again...and she did. Melted my heart.
*A long overdue visit with my good friend Justin. L and I got the scoop on why he's been MIA and had a fun time walking down memory lane.
*A 4 mile run at Gray's on a cold but sunny morning. It was not my best run, to say the least, but JW kept me going.
*Picked up the first book for the book club a few friends and I have created.
Pre-Week
*Picking out fabric for our Red Flannel Run outfits. (Shout out to you, Mom, for helping us out!)
*Yoga
*Volleyball
*Naomi's Birthday Bash
*Celebrating my dad's birthday
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment