I know I've been neglecting the blogosphere lately - it's been a week since my last posting and I need to catch up on my blog reading. But it's been a busy week....that's my story and I'm sticking to it. This past week, at a glance:
Monday - Work, Yoga
Tuesday - Work, a little Phat Tuesday celebration at Jethros, followed by the Drake game*
Wednesday - Work, Ash Wednesday Mass, warm-up drink at High Life, Volleyball*
Thursday - Work, 4 mile run around Gray's
*Left the house at 6:30 A.M. and got home at 9:30 P.M.
This brings us to today. I'm writing post spin class, pre-lunch date with KC, followed by a few errands and some cleaning.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy staying busy and this week I was busy with fun activities, however, I'm ready to welcome the weekend with open arms, and another post or two (so be ready Naomi!)
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
Yes! I was going through withdrawl. Looking forward to the upcoming posts. -Naomi
ReplyDelete