Monday, January 3, 2011

Celeb Headlines

I don't consider myself to be a huge follower of celebs and their lives, but I do keep up on my pop culture current events. A few headlines I read today that I found interesting:

*Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin break up: This is sure to make millions of men around the world happy.

*Kim K is coming out with her first single: This seems so odd to me that I'm a little skeptical on it being true, but reports say she's been working in the studio with none other than Kanye West on an upcoming album. She debuted, "Turn it Up" at Tao in Las Vegas on NYE.

*LiLo is scheduled to be released from rehab sometime today: I hope she can turn her hot mess of a life around. I think being on DWTS is just the ticket! I'd definitely tune in every week.

1 comment:

  1. thrilled about the first and last headlines...wouldn't know Kim K if I walked past her on the street.

    ReplyDelete