In sticking with my goal to challenge myself by trying new things, I decided to go to a new fitness class at the Y that intrigued me - Bosu Bounce. It was a great workout - a combination of cardio and strength, with a side of balance and core. The instructor is beast and she had me working all kinds of muscles that I clearly don't work while running or doing yoga. I didn't have to read her bio to find out her favorite exercise is push-ups - her arms tell that story. I can only hope someday the little twigs I refer to as my arms can look like hers.
Perfect segue into a video a friend told me about - Nike's Make Yourself. Loving that last line, "What are you doing to make yourself?"
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
Two things: That class was hardcore and Kyle informs me that lady just had a baby three months ago. Two, those girls in that video are ripped, holy cow. I love that line at the end as well.
ReplyDeletethat video is not safe for work...that's how hot those girls are!
ReplyDeleteand those compression shorts you liked are featured in there at the beginning!
good stuff. that bosu class sounds tempting!