1. Dear J-Rod,
Thank you for the ride to work today. I appreciated being the passenger, rather than a white-knuckled driver. You rock.
2. Dear Les,
Thanks for the fun date night tonight. Who else can have this much fun while sitting in the living room, electric fireplace a-blazin', laptoppin - all while harmonizing to Seasons of Love? No one.
P.S. Thanks for being a great roommate, despite waking me up at midnight last night via text, scaring the shit out of me for thinking there was an intruder in our house. And for the record, in the event that there really was someone in the house, I totally would've been ready with my katana in hand. (picture Uma in Kill Bill)
3. Dear Chip,
Thank you for making me laugh hysterically today while "in the nest." From the bookshelf story to Jersey Shore talk, it's exactly what I needed on a Monday morning.
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment