Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Specs

Last week, I was on a mission to pick out a new pair of glasses. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I knew something with color - blue, green, or purple. So with the help of LW, who so graciously agreed to help me pick a pair out, I ordered these:


I picked them up today and put them on as soon as I got home (after getting comfy clothes on first, of course):



As you can see (via my webcam, which I just tried out for the first time) I am thrilled.

But in all seriousness, I am happy with my pick and look forward to using them as a fun (and functional/necessary) accessory.

4 comments:

  1. keep the excitement under control there! :)

    they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! rockin new eye wear! And yeah, calm down there, killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smile would of helped! But yes very cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete