I am having a major case of blogger's block tonight...well that and the fact that any topic I did consider blogging about requires too much thinking for my tired mind. So, in an effort to avoid neglecting my blog for the 3rd day in a row, I've decided to share with you a few of my Internet Bookmarks.
1. Wolfgang's Vault - http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/
Free streaming of live music from hundreds upon hundreds of artists, ranging from Jimi Hendrix to Ani Difranco to Cursive. The sound quality may not always be the best but if you have a good imagination, you can close your eyes and picture sitting on that grassy knoll watching Janis Joplin perform "Piece of My Heart."
2. Homestar Runner - http://www.homestarrunner.com/
Always good for a laugh, or at least I think so. Some of my favorites include, Strongbad's Kids' Book, Fluffy Puff Commercial, and the Interview.
3. NPR - http://www.npr.org/
The organization that boasts such intriguing news programs as Talk of the Nation and All Things Considered, and an inspiring music page which includes Discover Songs, Studio Sessions, and Interviews & Profiles - some of my favorite pages within the site.
4. Zappos - http://www.zappos.com/
An avid shopper's dream site - hundreds of brands and styles of shoes, clothing, and accessories with the bonus of a free shipping both ways return policy. You can also read up on the helpful hints of shoppers' reviews and testimonials.
So, there is a little peak into my Internet bookshelf, if you will. I am always accepting suggestions to add to my Internet library so feel free to share some of your favorite sites!
March Madness 2018
8 years ago
While you're on NPR, check out my favorite NPR show - This American Life.
ReplyDelete