Monday, June 8, 2009

Love Serving Love

Maybe it's the increasingly restless feeling I'm getting as summer draws near...maybe I was inspired from watching several matches of the French Open (which, while we are on the subject, let me just say I'm bummed Federer won - I'm a Rafael Nadal fan)

Either way, I've been thinking about hitting up the tennis courts lately. I am, by no means, a skilled tennis player - in fact, I'm pretty awful. But I still think it's fun to get out there, get your heart rate up, and indulge in a little friendly competition.

I'll have to dig out my old rickety tennis racket next time I go home!

3 comments:

  1. watched it too. federer's serving was nails...4 aces in the tiebreak!
    good luck with your return to the courts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I challenge you to a duel, or rather a match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in.
    your call on time and venue.
    i'll warn you upfront that i am humorously poor.

    ReplyDelete